- Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones, because that may be the last time you'd ever be with them.
- Talking behind a person's back is a big no no, you'll never know how much trouble it would cause you. :\
- Time really does heal any wound.
- Having a lot of enemy is hard, real hard.
- Learn to forgive, and ask for forgiveness.
- Friendship is very important. When going through a rough road, try your very best to fix things up.
- Fight for your rights.
- Do not judge a person by simply looking at him/her.
- You'll know who your true friend are in times of sorrow and defeat.
- Always use both your heart and mind together, and use it wisely.
- Like and love, two different words, with two different meaning.
- Do not rush into things, take it slow.
- Spend your money wisely.
- Sometimes, internet isn't good.
- You'll know how important a person is when he/she is gone.
- God made us all fairly.
- Life isn't all easy. Sometimes your up, and sometimes your down.
- We all make mistakes.
- Everyone deserves a second chance.
- It's important to take extra care of yourself.
- Be contented and make use of what you have.
- Want and need, there's a difference.
- Moisturizer is a must.
- Revlon, Maybelline, and L'oreal isn't the most expensive brand of makeup. LOL.
- Don't forget to unplug the iron when you're done using it.Oops.
Looks like I learned a lot huh? Nope, the list isn't done yet, and it goes on and on. This year was full of ups and downs. All we have to do now is remember all the things that happened, keep it in our hearts. Let us all leave the past behind and move forward. Let's welcome 2010 with a big smile and make it a good one. :D
So how about you ladies, care to share the lessons you've learned? :)
- Nicole <3
*Excuse the inconsistent font, too lazy to edit. ;)