Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've been bad.. :(

Ladies, I missed you all so much! I know this is SUPER late but I wanna greet you all a Happy New Year! How's January going? Mine's been pretty good. :)

So, I have some explaining to do.. I've been MIA because my laptop's charger is broken, thanks to my friend, she was kind enough to let me borrow her charger. :D

I have a collective haul for ya'll. These are stuff that I bought since last year until this month. O_O

Let's start! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My dad got me these, it's his Christmas gift. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Got this from Ebay for P100 ($2). Bought it right away cause it was black.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just like Gracie, I saved up for this like crazy. I got the MAC Dollymix Blush for P725 ($14.50) and MAC Shy Girl Lipstick for P500 ($10). Got it here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NARS Torrid Blush

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I promised myself last year that the first thing I'ma buy this year would be the infamous NARS Orgasm Blush. I got this from ebay for P1190 ($24). :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last weekend's damage, all because of boredom. -_- Got the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for P319 ($6) and the hand sanitizer for P30

Random Stuffies:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At last, a mirror for our vanity table. It has 2 sides, the other one's magnified. Got it for P82 ($1.64). Good deal huh? ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Recently, I've been loving Hello Kitty. I remembered when I was still in Grade 2, I had a room full of Hello Kitty. And also, I've been starting to collect post-its, I don't know why. O_O

That's it for my haul. ;)

If you want me to review something, just tell me. ;)

Take care my lovely friends.

- Nicole <3




7 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! Looks like you got some nice stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoopee!

    nars torrid & orgasm!
    how great!

    i think ako na ang susunod...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow really nice deals, nice haul girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great deal on the mirror, and of course Torrid! I'm so jealous. I'm broke right now though so I won't buy anything until I have money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yieee! Madame ka ng high end!
    Ako din, someday. but not today. HAHA!
    Goodluck and more MUs to come. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love your haul. mac dollymix is such a pretty blush, i use it a lot of times.
    you chose some pretty blushes from nars. they are good shades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad ur back, finally

    liner amd mac lipstick review, pls

    ReplyDelete