Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random Act of Kindess. ^_^

Don't you just love kind and generous people?

If you're familiar with MakeupAlley, then you probably know what RAOK is, or Random Act of Kindess. Some people give their used or unused stuff since they're not using it and it's much better to give it to those who would enjoy it. 2 weeks ago, I received a message on MUA from a lady, she asked me if I wanted MAC Mercurial Mineralize Eyeshadow as an RAOK, I thought she wasn't serious, but she was. She even let me choose from her list, but the eyeshadow was already enough for me, so I chose not to. ;)

Today I got the stuff she sent me. I just love receiving stuff in the mail. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MAC Mercurial Mineralize Eyeshadow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MAC Gorgeous Gold Eyeshadow

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sephora BeautyInsider Lip Gloss


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YSL Rouge Pure Shine Sheer Lipstick

When I opened the envelope, the lipstick jumped out first, like literally. ;) She sent me a lot, and I'm very thankful. :D

That's it. Sorry for the lack of post ladies, been very busy with our finals. Summer's fast approaching. ^_^

Take care always. :)

- Nicole <3




12 comments:

  1. That's very nice to hear, I'm pretty sure it made your day, congratz on your gift ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang saya! swerte!
    i bet you are a good girl thats why you received those pretty things. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, that was nice of her! I love it when I receive things in the mail too.

    <3 Winsley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw..thats nice.I love MUA : ) Love the stuff, she has good taste! xoxo

    ReplyDelete