Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Present. :)

Hey everyone. Yesterday was happy day for me, it's because my grandpa bought me his Christmas gift. My laptop Fernando has been put to rest for a couple of months now, that's the reason why I haven't been blogging that much. My cousin just lets me borrow hers when I need to do something online. About a month ago, I asked my grandpa if I could get a new toy for Christmas and he said yes. I decided to get a netbook since it's small and I could easily bring it to school. As I'm making this post, I'm using my new netbook. Exciting. :D And of course, I named him already. His name is Rambo. ;) I have a thing for naming my toys.

That's it for my quick post. I can now officially start blogging again. Before I end this, I'm gonna leave you a photo of what I've been eating since yesterday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mango float, yum! :D

- Nicole <3

No comments:

Post a Comment