Saturday, January 22, 2011

Late as always. :)

Before anything else, I wanna greet you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know I'm very late, but as they say 'Better late than never.' Again, I apologize for not posting for about a month. Truth is, I just don't have anything to write here. I know, lame excuse. Sorry.

To make up for my absence, I wanna show you all my collective haul. These are things that I bought online and in store, from a swap, and my Christmas gift from my elder brother.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And also, I wanna give a heads up to my Davao-based readers, L.A. Girl is now available in NCCC Mall. So we now have L.A. Colors and L.A. Girl. I tried out their lipsticks and I like it. It reminds me of the NYX Round Lipsticks, only cheaper and a tad better. :)

Thanks for reading. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)

-Nicole <3

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh!!! You should do a review on the Covergirl's mascara =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the haul!!! swatches and review for the nyx palette

    ReplyDelete