Saturday, July 16, 2011

Review: ELF Peachy Keen Blush

Happy Sunday everyone. How are you all doing? If you ask me, I'm doing great. Last Thursday was my birthday and it was awesome, spent it with my friends and family. I'm already 19, and it's amazing how time passed by so quickly. I remember when I posted my first blog post it was about my 17th birthday.

Enough talking, let's get to the main point of this post. As the title says, I'm going to be talking about the ELF Peachy Keen blush. I got this 2 months ago when I went to Manila for a very short vacation. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but I'm pretty sure it was less than P250.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The packaging reminds me a lot of NARS blushes, except for the little window and the plastic packaging. Just like what I said before, I would much rather prefer ELF's packaging than NARS' rubber packaging. It also has a mirror inside which I think is useless because I find it too small.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would describe it as peach blush with a gold sheen, if that even made sense. Anyway, I know I suck at describing the color, and swatch sucks too, sorry for that. I love how the blush just warms up my face and give off a certain glow when I wear it. It was the perfect summer blush for me. For the lasting power, it's about 3-4 hours, same as the blush from the blush/bronzer duo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is how the blush look like on me, taken under natural lighting.

The blush is great for wearing alone or layering it with another blush. When I layer it with another blush, I usually use my MAC Fleur Power blush which is a satin, just to add some shimmer and glow. I highly recommend ELF Peachy Keen blush. :)






7 comments:

  1. That blush looks very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this blush too! love it heaps but i usually wear this one out at night rather than the day :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using this blush for a few years now and I must say it is my favorite. I probably went through 3 of them and got my friends hooked on it as well. It has the perfect pink/coral sheen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here, I've been reading up on reviews for blushes, this one looks perfect, subtle and you look gorgeous with it.

    Love Lisa.
    http://tantaliseyourmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a movie star!

    I hope you're doing well!

    Want to let you know I've moved from Beauty and a Budget to imgalaxia.blogspot.com
    Please follow there!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review. the color is really nice, but not on my cheeks. LOL

    anyway, hope you could join my blog giveaway. it will end on january 4
    http://kikaysimaria.blogspot.com/2011/12/hi-lovelies-as-promised-heres-part-2-of.html

    ReplyDelete