Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Playing around. :D

Instead of studying, I was playing around with some shadows that my mom gave me. As what I've said on my last post, practice makes perrrfect. I have to keep practicing, and it's fun learning one step a time. And yes, still got limited resources.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See? Now that's what I call limited resources, I don't even own a mascara. D:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just another attempt. :D

I should definitely get my brows threaded already. Eeek. -_-

- Nicole <3

7 comments:

  1. The green looks really good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pareho pala tayo sis. Hindi pa rin ako marunong magapply ng eyeshadows and I don't own makeup brushes kaya di pa ako nakakapractice. Sponge applicator pa lang ang ginagamit ko pero sobrang hirap kaya. Mas maganda talaga pag may eyeshadow brush. Wala kasi ako mahanap dito sa amin na mura. Puro mahal eh. Waa!

    BTW, you lined your eyes right? Cool! Ang galing! Practice makes perfect indeed! I don't have steady hands kaya hirap naman ako magapply ng liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I like it girl. I like your eyeliner application , it's soo precise. Ang I like the way you wing it yay ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green looks great...i think a bit of gold or yellow will work nicely with this green =P
    I have an award for you! http://blueskiesstrawberrypies.blogspot.com/2009/09/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proobably (I think)your first look. Haha! Love the accuracy of that liner! Goodluck. Indeed, practice makes purrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makeup does take practice and applying eye liner was the hardest for me to learn. You're doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete