Monday, November 9, 2009

HB1 Haul. ^_^

During my vacant period awhile ago, I decided to go to NCCC Mall to buy some stuff, it's kinda far from our school so I had to ride the jeep. I withdrew some cash and went to HB1. The main reason why I went there is to buy a moisturizer. Here's what I got..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*Biore Shine Control Moisturizer (Thanks sis Aicha for convincing me with your review.^_^)
Aicha: I was supposed to get 2 thinking that you would hoard some more, but I decided not to, money shortage sis. :))
*Carmex
*Pack of Band-aid

As what I've said in my post a couple of weeks ago, my skin has been very dry, that's why I decided to get the moisturizer Aicha recommended. Not just my skin though, my lips has been dry and chapped too, that's why I got Carmex because I've heard a lot of raves about it. And last is band-aids, because my feet hurts like crazy because of my shoes. :(

Now that's my drugstore haul, thanks for the time to read this. Byeee. :D

- Nicole <3

3 comments:

  1. my sis loves that drugstore cuz' she said it sells some random cute stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You must be wearing some tough shoes. And yes, carmex is a good idea! Especially the one you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, my feet are full of bruises from my slippers!

    Do update us with your thoughts on the Biore Shine Control Moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete