Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I usually don't talk about this, but oh well. :)

I don't talk much about my hair in here. Only because I find my hair pretty boring. Like a typical hair. Sometimes gorgeous, sometimes a big pain in the ass. I've had a fair share of hair mishap. I'm gonna show you one picture. Be warned people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Full bangs? Seriously? Full freakin' bangs?! My mom's friend did this to me. He was like, oh I'll give you an awesome new look since you're gonna be in college soon, blah blah. Turned out to be a hideous cut. Full bangs would surely look good on other people, not on me. I spent literally the whole summer just inside the house. I didn't wanna be seen in public looking like that.

I'm kinda contented with my hair right now. While I was preparing for class earlier, I decided to take pictures of my hair. Usually if I have the time to fix my hair, I blow dry it with electric fan. I don't want to use blow dryer because I'm too lazy, and too much heat could damage the hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the before pictures. Haven't brushed my hair yet and it's still wet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aaand after. All dried up and ready to go. :D

So how about you ladies, what do you do with your hair everyday? Care to share? ;)

PS, I'm wearing my new Maybelline CS Lipstick in Pink Please, all I can say is that, it's LA-LA-LOVE. <3
-Nicole <3

7 comments:

  1. i'm always at home so i don't do anything on my hair. harhar.. i don't even brush it. =DD

    your hair looks nice, you also look pretty hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the full bangs were cute! But I do like your current hairstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new hair looks gorgeous, but I still liked the bangs too. :) I just let my hair go everyday. I really need to find a new style, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangs is cute but I like the new hair better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pictures! Adorable =] I'm jealous of your eyebrows =[ Personally, I don't do anything to my hair, too lazy for that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lipstick; and you are gorgeous woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your stunning! love the lippy :)

    ReplyDelete